Sunday, July 15, 2012

Eighteen...

For the 3rd time we celebrated our honeymoon... Our first time ever far away from our children together.. Two days of pampering ourselves. The hubby and I..
Lobby of the Hotel.
1st dinner the night we arrived.
At the table all inclusive, buffet style dinner.
It rained lazily the night we got there and it was humid. But it was lovely! We ate as much as our stomach can take and had a wonderful time.
mushroom salad was the best.
food of choice for me. mushroom salad.
desert of all kinds.
fresh salsa.
fruit of choice. Tropical! 
I ate mostly fresh fruits, veggies and sea food grown and available locally with the exception of mushroom salad. I tried one scoop of the Mushroom salad and I was hook. I could not turn it down. It was Delicious!.

No comments:

Post a Comment