Monday, July 9, 2012

PV here I land..

As you may know that this time of the year down here in the South it get humid. One big reason I felt why the hubby got such a great deal on this Auction trip as a present to him and I. you may recall my post about the hubby winning an auction for two nights in one of the all inclusive Hotel in Riviera Nayarit.. This two nights was a gift and dedicated for very special occasion. One was for mothers day and the other was for my birthday and the whole trip is for the both of us to celebrate our 18th years of being in each others arms.  The hubby thought of it all together. And I accepted this lovely surprise to be away and just be by ourselves. Our first out together away from the kids and out of the country together at the same time.
In the air to PV. Cloud form that I thought was very cool!
Our flight from Phoenix to PV was all the same uneventful and very clam, even thought more than a few threatening clouds was in sight for such storm for the ground below. It was cloudy and was 89 degress and humid as the pilot informed us. I was all smiles. We had brought some sandwiches from home for our lunch in the plane, no food in plane so we travel prepared and grumpy hungry travelers that day. At least for the hubby and I. It was almost full of a flight and everyone seemed to really enjoy the plane ride and I was all jittery for the experience.
Zuki our car rental rep.
Mexican call this car Zapatito. The rental transport!
A very cute submini vihecle with tiny tires. It is a standard drive and cost for rent was 11 dollars a day and 12 dollar for liability insurance plus gas but Unlimited mileage. A 23 dollar car per day with AC was a deal, I think!  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good flight. The rental car is cute! Enjoy you vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete