Friday, August 31, 2012

Blue Moon

Hello everyone a quick note to share that Weng is having a blue moon celebration tonight.  A friend who is born the same day as I am and  finding it in a very blue moon kind of way wanting to celebrate our connection.

Before writing this post today to share with you. I happened to visit our dear friend Jorge's archive. I was showing a friend of what our Mexico home looked like and this morning the first thing that pop out of the screen is the George story about Weng.... And I browse thru it and stumble into forum site. And let me tell you. As busy as I am I happened to be sucked in and read a few of the post. I can assume there so many have talk about and so curious about me and the life I have and my family lead and practice. The forum is quite a place to see and learn what peoples ideas and thoughts of my life and express their opinions. It is overwhelming in a fascinating curious way in my mind. How so many so alike but yet so different. My emotion run so high with so much excitement and curiosity. I look forward to the day when I just set and write differences I have learned, observed, fascination in every aspect of my life's journey as a person who I can honestly say I have multiple way's of looking and living and practicing life as it unfolds..Humble and curious of it all....

weng

No comments:

Post a Comment