Tuesday, September 11, 2012

the good and the bad

My full moon celebration went very well. Like my tittle post, celebration was good but the bad was that it was so good that I taking picture was the last thing I had in mind, until everyone was gone.
There are so  many  changes and many good things has happened between work and home mostly good but the bad is that I have no time and energy and to share it. Like I have express in the past. I will never stop blogging. I know that one day soon my time to set and write will come.But, sometimes I am full s""" when I say I can do it all. I have yet to find better ways to handle the good and the bad and the forward and backwards ways and up side down of things in life. But, I am well and working hard to have my affair with the income/money.. Smiles....

PS... I am sorry to have this post sound depressing but I am feeling a bit down. Fall is coming!!! LOL!
Thanks all for your continued support in reading my blog and sharing your time. I appreciate it greatly!

weng

No comments:

Post a Comment