Friday, October 26, 2012

What is up!

Hello everyone! The last time I posted here in my blog the sun was out warm and beautiful. And today it is nice crisp and rain is on the way. Mother nature gave us a break since Monday and ever since the rain come down on us here in the NorthWet!
I really thought that when rain starts I would have more time to devote in writing and start sharing again of stories that I left off since July. But this what I can share. Time is tough, and I am not the only one with this sentiment. I am very grateful that I have work and bringing the money home with part time job. Now for the first time in years, I know how it felt to be the one depended upon. I thought I can not work any harder. But as long as my health and body allows me to do so I will carry on.
You might find this post sad or something but I do feel bad that I have not have the time to write. I am very busy and whatever time I have I do spent it in things that recuperate my energy and time with my babies. Although my kids are no longer babies but I sure love this time in their life. The kind of work with them is much more easy now physically than it use to, but non the less hard work. But the reward is gratifying Love!
The joy of my life!
Lola's  beach house 07-12
Thank you all for your time in reading and following my blog. I am doing my best and I am here to write when ever I can.. 

1 comment: