Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gila Bend

Here we are pulled into a truck stop just before highway 8 to continue our journey down to paradise. I am here in a laundry room at shell gas station and just happy as I can be to find out that the wifi signal is so good. The post before this one was written in Quartzsite and just as I was hitting the button the battery on my sons laptop died. Oh well!
But here I am while everyone taking their snooze in the car I thought I'd spend a wee time to share our travel.

I got o ff to a rough start. The first time in our travel history that we never walk around the house and property before leaving. So I forgot a few things. But all is okay.

Friday morning our friends RV broke down. Broke log nuts rare left tire. But it was a lucky break nothing else is harm. We got delayed one whole day. And on the road again at 12 noon Saturday!

We drove on and all is good. The plan, rest for an hour and press on. We are now at Gila Bend. Then continue until we hit the border and press on... So you might see another post from me when I get a chance. But if not I will be next to Jorge posting for you with the full details of this very interesting trip we are having.

Again thank you all so much for sharing your time and support in reading my blog..

It is my time to drive...  See you soon! Kids, hubby and I with our traveling friends are on our way and well!

4 comments:

  1. If you desire to improve your blog and your writing,have someone (perhaps your oldest) proof read your posts for spelling before posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see from reading Tioga Georges blog that you all made it safe n sound. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    Sad news about Dave...our prayers and hopes for a full recovery go out to him.

    Please disregaurd the poster above...This is your blog and posted just the way you are, bubbly and excited do not change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please do not change the way you write, I am native born english speaker and I enjoy reading your blogs. The way you write is the way I think and it is really nice to hear the excitement in your writing.
    Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo, what happened to being next to jeorge and telling all about this fantastic trip and all your fantastic adventures?
    Curious minds wander---we wish yall e best.

    Warren eieio

    ReplyDelete