Sunday, December 16, 2012

Quartzsite

We now on the road . There is always a first for everything in life. We left our drive way on 12-12-12 at 12:12 pm and 12 sec. As the hubby express a rare phenomenon. And we did it!
I was soo scared, you have no idea...  You may wonder why is that, Weng?
Well, as you might already notice this family tends to do things in very unique ways!
The hubby had hernia operation 24 hours before. So you can guess my anxiety  I have never drove in the free way with full load in any trip we took to Mexico or anywhere. And with the hubby's condition It was my responsibilty to get it right and be strong in my mind to do the job right.  But to make the story short for we are right now resting at a McDonald at Quartsite.. And all is well. We are on the road to paradise for our home in Aticama.. I was so tense, I cried..... But not with this picture below. I did it! 
Mojave Desert stop
In this travel we are traveling with friends in their RV for the first time. Caravaning was always a curiosity to do for the hubby and I. And this is the fist time we had more than two vehicle. As you might see my Penny of a car is to my right and fully loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment