Friday, January 25, 2013

flu bug

It has been nine days since we return home here in the NW from Aticama. At first it was the freezing part that we all had to deal with but now it is the Flu. I am fine, so is the hubby but since my children goes to school where bug can easily be spread so here we go. Picture below was last night staying at Lola's house.
happily dancing 1-24-13
We manage to get through a 7 days in school since we got back in spite of freeze and now is big sickness week for this week. My princess class had at one point 9 kids absent in one day because sick. And we if we are lucky she'l be tough, I thought nope. Today at 1:30 pm the phone rang and on the other line was the school asking me to pick my baby up. She was crunching down on her belly in the sick office, her stomach in pain and crying. 
down with stomach flu 1-25-13

2 comments:

  1. Oh Weng, I'm so sorry to hear this. We will keep your little princess and the rest of your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fun,hope she gets well soon. http://newrealmadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete