Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Portland

Hello everyone, we've made it to our Northern home. And guess what it is freezing! LOL!
But we are all well. The trip north is mechanically uneventful, but never the less full of many surprises. As always this family defies normality." We make it happened...

We drove in our driveway at 7:30 pm. Found ourselves cold but we did what we had to. In automatic response we do what is necessary to make things work. Our water was frozen but no pipe burst that we can see.
Got up this morning like a clock, took care of the water situation and got  the children ready for school. I am one lucky mama. My kids are great they got their things ready and had breakfast, showered clean with a nice hot water and off they go to school smiling and eager to be back in school. I am so proud and happy.
It is true that its cold and it sucks to be here in this time of the year but with the smiles I get from my kids like this morning it is all worth it!

Little sacrifices for good cause brings great reward in life. We are home and the journey continue!

I thank each and everyone who is so dearly committed on reading the stories I have to share.
I am also sharing the hope, joy and good health this  New Year may bring, to one and all.
From my family to yours.. 12-09-12
May each day filled with smiles and gratifying joy!
I share this photo to all and send healing energy to our dear family, friend and Mentor, Herman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment