Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Princess.

My princess went back to school today.. Although coughing and congestion is present not just on her but with all three but everyone always in good spirits. I am such a lucky mom. All three of my kids have not made any excuses not to go to school no matter what. It is one of those things that I am so proud about.
School is one place that my kids always ready to go, ever since I can remember. Now doing homework is a different story to say but like most kids including me growing up. I did my excuses but we chug along...
Happy to report that everyone is in good health considering the weather but it could be worst.
I am happy to be here and doing my thing. Which is plenty to keep me busy that is for sure..

My dog shivers here....But not in this photo below..
Jesus loves family dog Ahab.
When I think of it Ahab is been in Mexico all his life.. And he is now 9 yrs old. Wow! What a lucky dog..

No comments:

Post a Comment