Wednesday, January 30, 2013

two teenager

I am so excited to write this post for some reason. I was busily doing chores at home and making little notes that I am supposed to do with my Princess today after she gets back from school and it came to me that tomorrow after midday I will be a proud mother of another boy to be 13.... OMG!
Time flies...... It make me cry for joy. I remember today like last week when I was ready to having the baby. Of course I did not know it then that January 31 would be the day.

It was cold and gray just like today here 13 years ago. It was the Superbowl  That's right! It was Miami Dolphin but I could not remember who the other team was. But I remember I wanted Dan Moreno to have that ring. I was fat really fat for how much baby inside of me. My first pregnancy was all way to careful. The first time you know, you do not know what to expect, you know how it is to all you mother out there who have experience the felling. right?
So my nurse on my first delivery with my first son said "now take those worries of any pregnancy problem you have because you are fine and can have as many babies you want. And honey the way you deliver this one? I wish all mothers to be who are having baby are all like you!" It was a big compliment.

And Oh boy, I did. I ate during my second pregnancy. And not so good too. But I was happy alright. Fat and Happy. So back to the Superbowl game. The game got so exciting in the end because it looked like Miami was going to win. But so close.. I was jumping and I was bad mouthing you name it I was in the game, will all the food I prepare to watch Miami Dolphin win and a ring for Dan Moreno. Down to the wire and as it looked in my  TV screen which was big for me, inches away from the touch down and they did not get it. It was short! One tiny tiny short.... Do any one remember  that ? I literally down and hurt, After all the jump and screaming I did, and I did! It was late when the game ended and at 2 AM my water broke. Woke the hubby up same way as the first one he said . What? now? Yup.I said!
Baby Thomas wanted to come to the world 14 days early, 5 lbs 3 ounces!

self portrait  12-12
The whole story follow soon, on how he came to be.Thank you for reading..

2 comments:

  1. that was very funny manang... and exciting..

    i want to experience that kind of feelings... super excited.

    ReplyDelete