Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sick

We finally got our share of the flu. My 16 year old was down for the weekend, Monday the hubby did nit feel good and there I was Tuesday flat in bed. High fevers and joint aches and cough. But today I am able to swallow down some rise soup that my mother use to make when we are sick. Even my head pounding in pain I got up to make me some food to share with my princess who is been out of school for 2 days because her sickness is lingering around. Poor thing, but just want to say something here to keep everyone updated. Thank you all for your continued support in reading my blog. 

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have all been sick. Its not fun to get up and take care of family when you are sick your self. Could you please tell me how you make your rice soup you eat when you are sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. H-E-L-L-O W-E-N-G!!!! Is all OK wIth you and yours? Really miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Weng, This is the first time I've written to you. Mostly I only read blogs and found yours from Tioga George. It was back when you had your first blog, and I read the whole thing and enjoyed it so much. It was a sad day when you deleted that blog, but I was happy when you started this new one. I hope you will write more of your story someday as it is very interesting and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weng,
    I havent been to Georges Blog in some time, and tonight I read he has retired from Blogging.
    Is George OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weng, have not seen any posts for quiet a while.
    Is everything ok with everyone?
    We all miss your posts.
    Good to see George is posting again.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  6. One nice thing about blogging regularly, besides developing a reader base, is that the blog serves as a diary for your own family. The kids will appreciate all you have done when they can read your blog ten years from now. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your family in the Philippines is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Regards,

    Joel
    JHouston791 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weng I use to follow your blog and haven't seen anything on here since February of 2013. I hope and pray all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete